Tuesday, November 3, 2009

So I haven't posted for a while.

So much for aiming to post every day.

I currently have about a million things due for end-of-year, but I've started using the Pomodoro Technique (Italian for "tomato") and I'd like to think it's made me much more efficient. Well, I have a few minutes spare to type this as I wait for my next "pomodoro," anyhow. That must be an improvement, I'm sure.

I'll most likely have to do another all-nighter tonight, though, after doing one last night. I guess that's why I'm having so much trouble making sense ... not enough sleep, too much Mother. I like it. Tastes like Tic Tacs.

I'm loving these beautiful images:

by BogdanBoev found via Abduzeedo

The colours, lines and beauty in such simplicity is breathtaking.

Puppy has just come up with chook feathers poking of his mouth, so I'd better go sort the menagerie out.

No comments:

Post a Comment